Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the operation, maintenance, upgrade and installation of all building systems including (but not limited to)
- Extra Low Voltage
- Sound Systems
- Audio Visual Systems
- Building Automation System (included the petrol management)
- Telephone & Data
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Ventilation
- Building Structure & Envelope
- Gardening equipment support
- Pools and water features
- Sanitary Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Deep Well and Water tank management
- Rainwater Recycle Plant (initiative)
- Waste Management
2. Oversee all aspects of energy conservation and consumption
- Taking periodic readings of water, fuel and electricity consumption.
- Analyze and submit reports to superior.
- Investigate abnormal readings.
- Carry out feasibility study of potential energy saving initiatives.
3. Manage (prepare scopes of work, review proposals, oversee work and monitor reports) maintenance contracts as detailed in the company Engineering
Polices, including but not limited to
- Standby Generators
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Alarm Panels
- Elevators & Escalators
- High Voltage Electrical Systems Components & Transformers
4. Prepare, schedule, and monitor all aspects of Pre-Opening, as well as Planned Preventative Maintenance of all building systems and machinery to ensure
optimum reliability, low and efficient energy consumption, reduced life cycle costing and reduced Total Cost of Ownership.
5. Manage outsourced contract work including preparation of Scope of Works, review of proposal, oversee and supervise works, acceptance, commissioning
and testing and monitor reports.
6. Assist in preparation, review and overseeing of new build project(s), renovation and new design work. Paying attention to design and statutory compliance
7. Prepare and manage POMEC operational budget to meet unit operational demands and technical standards. Paying due diligence to cost control and quality
8. Prepare and manage POMEC CAPEX budget to meet unit operational demands and technical standards.
9. Prepare and manage property Long Term Replacement Plan ensuring plant and machinery in operated with due respect to Life Cycle Costing and Total Cost
10. Schedule and manage the POMEC manpower schedule to ensure the most cost effective yet efficient operation of the property ensuring safe and reliable
conditions for guests and team members
11. Create and adhere to the Fire Life & Safety Matrix to ensure optimum performance of the properties essential services during an emergency situation.
12. Prepare for, participate in, and follow up on the Annual Fire Life & Safety Audit.
13. Take responsibility for FLS training and Emergency Response Team scheduling to ensure 24/7 coverage in order to effectively deal with incidents.
14. Participate/Lead/Involve the engineering team members in casino and hotel H&S Committees and prior to implement the task immediately if those are
concerned with safety
15. Take responsibility in all vehicles that used in all operations in casino and hotel regarding timely maintenance, annual tax and insurance tracking and closely
update with Finance and Human Resources Department
16. Ensure the store items are in line with forecast. Always come up with new ideas to save, reduce and find new ways in engineering concerns
17. Ensure compliance with all legal and governmental statutory requirements.
18. Manage Team Member breakdown work orders to provide the most cost effective yet quality driven response to fixing guest and team member related
19. Ensure a safe work environment to all Team Members.
20. Technical support for superior with engineering issues, CAPEX replacements reviews and upgrade/ replacement of main machinery
21. Perform other duties as the Company may reasonably call upon